Pioneer Homecare provides a wide range of services to people of all ages and abilities, allowing them to continue living independently and happily in their own homes. We understand that everyone’s requirements and preferences are unique and we tailor our packages to suit the needs of the individual. We are committed to enhancing the lives of those we care for and their families.
Home Care and Home Help Support
- Support and assistance
- Getting out and about
- Accompanying to appointments
- A cup of tea and a chat
- Errands & shopping
- Activities within the community
- Light housekeeping & laundry
- Prepare a meal of your choice
- Special diet
- Assistance with dressing
- Exercise & mobility assistance
- Prescription collection
To discuss personal requirements, or to book a free client care assessment call us now on
(01) 499 6100
Did you know?
- Homecare can be more cost effective in comparison to residential care. Up to 40% tax relief can be claimed by the person paying the bill.
- Research shows people stay healthier and recover quicker from illness in the comfort of their own home.
- Retaining Independence is key. Home Care gives you choice and control over your care. Simple things like having a companion to go shopping with can make all the difference.
- Remain in your house, in your community, on your terms.
- One-on-one home care means the carer is always available to help with activities of daily living on your terms. Maintaining continuity leads to psychological well-being.
- Our Carers can accompany the client out and about and to and from various appointments they may have.
- Our carer can make healthy and nutritional meals that you enjoy at a time that suits you!